My days are really getting tough (thanks to my profs who loves to give us multiple assignments every week ), so its everyday the same things for me.. Read thesis related journals and make notes!! No time for reading or whatever!!
Anyways thanks a lot Karen Jo @karenjo46 for nominating me for this AWARD!! I am HONORED!!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So.. Here comes 3 facts about Me!!
- I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!! And I ship DRAMIONE!!
- I LOVE to travel.. And I visit places a LOT!!
- I LOVE animals!! CATs? DOGs?? Come ON!! All of them are cute
1. If there was a Zombie Apocalypse and you can only take three books with you, which ones would you pick?
MY Answer: It’s really NOT fair KAREN!! ONLY 3?!!! Harry potter alone has got 7 books!! Anyways… Mine would be “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” “It ends with US by Colleen Hoover” and one of our local auther (Humayun Ahmed)’s book “Ai Shuvro Ai (Hey Shuvro!!)”
2. If you can time travel, where would you go?
MY Answer: Time?!! Why not SPACE and EVERYTHING?!! I want to go to HOGWARTS!!
3. Favorite snack while reading.
MY Answer: Is coffee a snack??
4. If you can have a date with one of your favorite characters, who would you pick and why?
MY Answer: Dean Holder from HOPELESS by Colleen Hoover He seemed too good to be true!! His love for SKY was something I always envy 🙂
5. What are some of your favorite T.V. shows?
MY Answer: How I Met Your Mother, Lie to ME, Quantico
- Tarin from @musingsofabibliovert
- Boover from @boovers
- Paige from @justonemorepaige
- Tiffshea from @tiffshea
- Omar vai from @inkpirateblogbd
- Natasha from @natashareadsbooks
I am sorry, I am only tagging these 6 people, as I don’t know too many people from here 😛
- If you could ask any author for a date, who that would be??
- Whats your most comfortable position for reading?
- Share your weirdest story/habit related to books.
- Name one book that you wish you didn’t read.
- If it was upto you, which writers would you like to write a book together?
I think they are decent. What do you think??
Anyways!! Thanks again @karenjo46 … it was FUN!! I wanted to tag you, but you have already got 3 tags so spared you 😛
I hope you guys had fun reading it as much as I enjoyed doing this 😀 Let me know your weirdest book story/book habit. Mine is sometimes I wipe my books with dump cloths and Put them under SUN so they smell nice again